VISAS TT, VR
Visa TT – Visa VR
- Visa TT issued to foreigners that are parents, spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas, or foreigners that are parents, spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens. The duration of TT visa is not longer than 12 months.
- Visa VR issued to people who come to visit their relatives (grand parents, parents, spouse, and children) or for have other purposes. The duration of VR visa is not longer than 6 months.
2- Procedures to get visa TT or visa VR Vietnam online visa:
2.1- Apply for a visa TT or visa VR online visa approval letter:
Before enter Vietnam, applicants have to get visa TT or visa VR approval letter which is granted by the Immigration Department within 7 working days (normal processing) or 1-2 working days (super urgent process). Click here to book TT or VR online visa approval letter visavietnamonline.com.vn
- The most important document for visa TT or visa VR is legal written document which proves the relationship between the invited individual and applcants : Certification of birth, certification of marriage, family relationship.
- Vietnamese citizens residing in Vietnam, foreigners having temporary residence cards or permanent residence cards may invite or sponsor foreigners to visit Vietnam via form which was certified from the chief of local government or from the invited organization.
2.2- Picking up visa TT or visa VR to enter Vietnam:
Foreigners normally are granted to pick up Vietnam visa TT or visa VR at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…). In special cases: foreigners who depart from a country that does not have any visa-issuing authority of Vietnam or comes to Vietnam to participate in dealing with an emergency, rescue, prevention of natural disasters, epidemics,… can pick up visa on arrival at Vietnam Int’l airports (Noi Bai airport- Ha Noi City, Da Nang airport- Da Nang City, Cam Ranh airport- Nha Trang City, Tan Son Nhat airport- Ho Chi Minh City). We will email guidelines in detail depend on your determined request.
3- visa TT or visa VR extension, visa renewal, apply for TT Temporary residence card:
3.1- Required documents:
We can help foreigners who have valid TT or VR visa to extend their stay in Vietnam or apply for another multiple TT or VR visa. People who have TT visa can apply for upto 3 years Temporary residence card with following documents :
- forms (we will help to finish);
- Origin passport with valid TT or VR visa;
- Foreigners’ police registration of residential stay;
- Visa approval letter which issued from the Immigration Department.
- Enclosed documents which prove legal status of invited organization as prescribed by Vietnam’s law: certified true copy of the license or decision of the competent authority on establishment of the company; document introducing the seal and signature of a competent person…
3.2- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
4- Quotation for TT or VR visa extension or visa renewal, TT Temporary residence card
Click here and fill in form to give us your specified information, we will give you a quotation as soon as possible.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationServicesVietNam
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VisaVietnamhcm
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/dichvuxuatnhapcanh
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/101671011287562190098/posts
WordPress : https://immigrationservicesvietnam.wordpress.com
Blogger : http://immigrationervicesvietnam.blogspot.com/
Slideshare : https://www.slideshare.net/xuatnhapcanh