Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
1- What a Temporary residence card is
Temporary residence card is a document issued by an immigration authority to a foreigner who is permitted to reside in Vietnam for a certain period of time. This card has the same validity as a visa, its duration can be 1, 2, 3 or 5 years.
2- Who can apply for Temporary residence card
- Foreign investor or foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam, issued DT visa or DN visa can apply for upto 3 or 5 years DT Temporary residence card via inviting entity;
- Foreigner, who has work permit or belongs to work-permit-free case, issued LD visa or DN visa, can apply for LD Temporary residence card via inviting entity;
- Foreigner, who is in Vietnam with valid DH visa to study and serve internship, can apply for DH Temporary residence card via inviting school or education institution;
- Foreigner, who is in Vietnam with valid LV2 visa, can apply for LV2 Temporary residence card via inviting organization;
- Foreigner, who is in Vietnam with valid NN1, NN2 visa, can apply for NN1 or NN2 Temporary residence card via inviting organization;
- Foreigner, who is in Vietnam with valid TT visa, Certificate of visa exemption to visit relatives, can apply for TT temporary residence card via inviting organization or Vietnamese individual.
3 Which basic documents required for temporary residence card
- Group of documents to prove legal status of:
+ Inviting entity: NA16 form, Certificate of Investment, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of stamp registration, copy of the license of the competent authority on establishment of there presentative offices, branch of foreign trader, projects of int’l organizations or foreign NGOs, copy of the Appointment Decision of the manager, head or top leader,…
+ Inviting individual: NA3 form, copy of ID, passport, household book, permannent residence book of Vietnamese spouse.
- Group of documents to prove relationship: Certification of birth, certification of marriage, Family relationship,
- Group of documents about current valid stay: visa approval letter of current valid visa, origin passport with current valid visa, certified registration of residential stay,…
- NA6, NA8 forms or NA7, NA8 forms (certified from inviting organization or chief of the police station);
- 04 2x3cm sized photos.
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4- Quotation for applying or Temporary residence card renewal
Click here to check the fees
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :