Terms And Condition
TERMS AND CONDITION
1- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
VIETRIP TRADING AND TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), through our websites:
http://www.ext.visavietnamonline.com.vn (the “websites”), provides:
1.1- Useful information for foreigners to choose right visa for right purpose theirs own such as: tourism (DL visa), business (DN visa), investment (DT visa), study or internship (DH visa), visiting relatives or other purpose (TT visa, VR visa),… ;
1.2- An automated software solution for filling out certain information for obtaining suitable visa approval letters (or visas), visa extension, visa renewal, Temporary Residence Card, Visa Exemption Certificate,… for applicants themselves.
1.3- Forms and guidelines for procedures for applying for visa approval letter, get stamped visa at the Int’l airport and boarder Int’l checkpoint, visa extensions, temporary residence cards, Visa Exemption Certificate,…
1.4- Easy Tour Booking solution to explore our Vietnam.
- The Company is not neither a Government Agency nor a law firm. Using our websites, you will not create attorney-client relationship with our Company. You are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake by booking online services. You are responsible for the accuracy of documents, information of applicant, invited organization, sponsored individual, purposes of entry,… If you have some specific or unique problems, please consult with obtain legal advice from qualified attorney.
- Being a user in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the term of these Terms anf agreeing to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all of the Company’s services. These terms may change from time to time depend on the changing, replacing of all applicable law and regulations. Whenever you object to any of the terms or conditions of these Terms, any guidelines, or any modification thereto or become dissatisfied with our Company or the websites, you should immediately discontinue use of the websites.
- You are agree that you are at least at 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter in a contract.
- Our Company strives to keep its forms and documents accurate, current and up to date.
- If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this websites.
2- EXPLANATION OF VOCABULARIES AND PHRASES
- Applicants are foreigners who carry papers proving their foreign nationalities, or those without nationalities who enter, leave, transit through, or reside in Vietnam.
- Entry means a foreigner’s entering into Vietnam through a Vietnam’s border checkpoint.
- Transit means a foreigner’s passing or staying within the area for transit passengers at a border checkpoint of Vietnam before going to a third country.
- Exit means a foreigner’s leaving Vietnam through a Vietnam’s border checkpoint.
- Border checkpoint is a place where foreigners are granted entry, exit, or transit.
- Visa means a document issued by a competent authority of Vietnam to a foreigner to grant entry into Vietnam.
- Visa approval letter means a written document issused by Vietnam Immigration Department to invited organization or sponsored individual accept a certified foreigner to get Vietnam visa.
- Category of Vietnam visa according to applicant’s purposes:
+ DL – stands for “Du Lich”, issued to tourists, valids upto 3 months espcially 12 months for US passport holders.
+ DN – stands for “Doanh Nghiep”, issued to people who come to work with companies in Vietnam, valids upto 12 months.
+ ĐT – stands for “Dau Tu”, issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam, valids upto 12 months.
+ LĐ – stands for “Lao Dong”, issued to people who come to work, valids upto 12 months.
+ TT – stands for “Tham Than”, issued to foreigners that are parents, spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, UNIVERSITY, PV1, LĐ visas, or foreigners that are parents, spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens. TT visa valids upto 12 months.
+ VR – stands for “Viec Rieng”, issued to people who come to visit their relatives or for have other purposes. VR visa valids upto 6 months
+ DH – stand for “Du Hoc”, issued to people who come to study or serve internship, valids upto 12 months.
+ LV2 – Issued to people who come to work with socio-political organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
+ NN1 – Issued to Managers of representative offices or projects of international organizations and foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
+ NN2 – Issued to heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam.
+ NN3 – Issued to people who come to work with foreign non-governmental organizations, representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam.
- “Vietnam International Border Gates” implies Immigration control units are units that control the entry, exit, and transit of foreigners in Vietnam at border checkpoints.
- “Vietnamese Diplomatic Missions” implies Overseas visa-issuing authorities of Vietnam include diplomatic missions or other agencies of Vietnam located overseas and authorized to act as consulates.
- Booking ID is a 12 or 21-character, alphabetical code found on your last step online booking as well as our automatic email for confirmation.
- Processing time is a determined period of working time to finish a booking ID, starts from we receive payment for DL purpose or from we receive all required documents and payment for other purposes.
3- PRICING AND FEES
- Prices posted on the Websites represent the fees which are payable to the Company for your use of the Services. Prices are not fixed in some cases so you had better wait for our re-confirmation in 2-3 business days after your booking.
- Additional processing and visa issuing fees (if any) are payable either to the Vietnamese Diplomatic Missions (consular fees), Immigration Department, Landing visa cashier, Vietnam Int’l checkpoint,… as determined by circumstances. These additional Government fees are not included in the price for the Services identified on the Websites. You must pay these Government fees separately. Fees are not fixed in some cases unless you get stamped visa at the airport.
4- CREATING ACCOUNTS
You may browse the Websites and view certain content without registering, but as a condition to using an certain aspects of the Websites, you are required to register with us anf select password and email address. You shall provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result it immediate termination of your account with us. You are solely responsible for activities that occur on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password and security information. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express written permission. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password.
5- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICES
- You acknowledge that Company may establish limits concerning use of services and reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services
- You acknowledge that Company is not responsible for:
+ Any denial of your immigration application by Vietnam Immigration Department, Vietnam Diplomatic Mission abroad or Immigration Officer at Vietnam Int’l checkpoints.
+ Any lost, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam concerned with the denial of your visa approval letter.
+ Any delay due to unforeseen problems since the visa process is highly depend on the Immigration Department. Although we supply urgent service but we strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
+ Any incorrect information in your approval letter, you should check it out carefully and feed back in 24 hour from we send it to you.
- You acknowledge that any of the foregoing Limitations on Service will not be cause for a refund for Services.
6- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that Company has the right (but not obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email and IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Websites immediately and without notice. Further, you agree that Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Websites. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Websites after said termination.
7- REFUND POLICY
7.1- Online Application Service
All Online Application Service refund request must be within seven (7) working days from the original payment date.
100% refund If any Online Application Service refund request is made before we start process or after maximum 30 minutes from the original payment.
7.2- Contact for refund request
In order to be eligible for any sort of refund or exchange, you must contact Customer Care visa our hotline +84932807888 or via firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours to cancel your order and initiate a refund request.
No refund of any kind will be made on any product after seven (7) working days from the original payment date.
Company will not be liable for any refund amount due to technical problem on your computer, including but not limited to: printer malfunction, inability to install Adobe Acrobat Reader, and/or problems due to Internet connectivity.
8- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ISSUED
If you encounter a technical problem when attempting to login, download, print or otherwise access your completed application, or some problem you may encounter in attempting to utilized our Services, Company’s customer service representatives may be able to assist you with your problem.