NN1, NN2, NN3 Visa
1- What NN1, NN2, NN3 visa is.
NN1 visa: Issued to managers of representative offices or projects of international organizations and foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
NN2 visa: Issued to heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam.
NN3 visa: Issued to people who come to work with foreign non-governmental organizations, representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam.
The duration of NN1, NN2, NN3 visa is not longer than 12 months.
2- How to get Vietnam NN1, NN2, NN3 visa
2.1 Get visa approval letter via inviting entity - NN1, NN2, NN3 visa
Foreigner via inviting entity can apply written request for visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important documents for NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter: copy of the license of the competent authority on establishment of there presentative offices, branch of foreign trader, projects of int’l organizations or foreign NGOs, copy of the Appointment Decision of the manager, head or top leader; certified NA2 form from inviting organization; personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…
NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter
2.2- Get NN1, NN2, NN3 visa
- NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
- Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the immigration Department shall check out, consider, send a written response to the inviting organization. We will email granted NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter, applicants should check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
- Applicants follow separatly procedures for receiving their NN1, NN2, NN3 visa, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get NN1, NN2, NN3 visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay,…
NN1, NN2, NN3 Visa
3- Visa extension, visa renewal, apply for NN1, NN2 Temporary residence card
Foreigner who issued NN1, NN2, NN3 visa or NN1, NN2 temporary residence card via inviting organization submit written proposal for visa extension, visa or temporary residence card renewal. Click here to check the fees.
NN1, NN2, NN3 visa extention
3.1- Which documents required - NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter
- NA5 form for visa extension/ visa renewal;
- NA6 and NA8 forms for Temporary residence card;
- Origin passport with current valid visa;
- Certified registration of residential stay (if you have);
- Latest visa approval letter;
- Enclosed documents which prove legal status of inviting organization; qualifying for proposal,…
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4- How much for Vietnam visa
- Click here for Vietnam NN1, NN2, NN3 visa approval letter;
- Click here for visa extension, visa renewal;
- Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
- Foreigners having NN1, NN2 temporary residence cards may invite or sponsor following relatives to visit Vietnam: parents or children over 18 years of age with upto 6 months VR visa; spouse or children below 18 years of age with upto 12-month TT visa or upto 3-year TRC.
- Duration of visa extension, visa renewal or NN1, NN2 temporary residence card depends on following factors: expriration date of applicant’s passport, expiration date of Appointment Decission, expiration date of sponsor’s temporary residence card and proposal of inviting organization.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :