1- What LV2 visa is.
LV stands for “Lam Viec” (Work with), LV2 visa is issued to people who come to work with socio-political organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The duration of a LV2 visa is not longer than 12 months.
2- How to get Vietnam LV2 visa
2.1 Get LV2 visa approval letter via from inviting entity
Foreigner via inviting entity can apply written request for LV2 visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking LV2 visa approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important documents for LV2 visa approval letter: certified NA2 form, written acceptance from administrative authorities for dignitaries, priests, pastors or monks approved to enter Vietnam for religious missions, religious ceremonies, international co-operation activities; personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…
2.2- Get LV2 visa
- Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
- Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the immigration Department shall check out, consider, send a written response to the inviting organization. We will email granted LV2 visa approval letter, applicants should check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
- Applicants separatly procedures follow for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get LV2 visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get LV2 visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get LV2 visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines for unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay,…
3- Visa extension, LV2 visa renewal, apply for LV2 Temporary residence card
LV2 visa extension is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds LV2 visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time in accordance to written request from the inviting organization.
LV2 visa renewal is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds LV2 visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time with a new LV2 multiple entries visa in accordance to written request from the from the inviting company.
We can help foreigners who need to extend or renew their own valid LV2 visas or apply for upto 5 years LV2 Temporary residence card.
Click here to check the fees.
3.1- Which documents required for extension or LV2 visa renewal or LV2 Temporary residence card
- NA5 form for visa extension/ visa renewal;
- NA6 and NA8 forms for Temporary residence card.
- Origin passport with valid LV2 visa;
- Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system;
- LV2 visa approval letter;
- Enclosed written acceptance from administrative authorities proving qualified condition for visa extension or renewal;…
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4- How much for Vietnam LV2 visa
- Click here for Vietnam LV2 visa approval letter;
- Click here for visa extension, visa renewal;
- Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
- Foreigners having LV2 temporary residence cards may invite or sponsor following relatives to visit Vietnam: parents or children over 18 years of age with VR visa can valid upto 6 months; spouse or children below 18 years of age with upto 12-month TT visa or upto 3-year temporary residence cards.
- Duration of visa extension, LV2 visa renewal or LV2 temporary residence card depends on following factors: expriration date of applicant’s passport, expiration date of sponsor’s visa, time shown in written acceptance from administrative authorities for dignitaries, priests, pastors or monks approved to enter Vietnam for religious missions, religious ceremonies, international co-operation activities, or proposal of inviting organization.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :