1. What LD visa is ?
LD stands for “Lao Dong” (working), LD visa is issued to foreigners who come to work. The duration of a LD visa is not longer than 12 months and the LD Temporary residence card is upto 2 years.
2- Who can apply for LD visa
Foreigners who come to work in Vietnam and have work permit or have work-permit-free written confirmation in accordance with the Labor Code
2- How to get Vietnam LD visa
2.1 Get LD visa approval letter via from inviting company
Company, in which foreigner works for (hereby called inviting company), could apply written request and required document for LD visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking LD visa approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important information and document for LD visa approval letter: legal information and document of inviting company (Certificate of Investment, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of stamp registration,..); Proof of entry purposes (work permit or work permit free written confirmation); personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries;…
2.2- Get LD visa
- LD Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
- Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the Immigration Department shall check out, consider, send a written response to the inviting company. We will email granted LD visa approval letter, applicants should check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
- Applicants separatly follow procedures for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get LD visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get LD visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get LD visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay, change inviting company, renew your work permit,…
3- LD visa extension, visa renewal, apply for LD Temporary residence card
LD visa extension is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds LD visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time in accordance to written request from the inviting company.
LD visa renewal is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds DN or LD visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time with a new LD multiple entries visa in accordance to written request from the from the inviting company.
We can help foreigners who need to extend or renew their own valid LD visas or DN visas or apply for upto 2 years LD Temporary residence cards as well.
Click here to check quotation and consulting for visa extension or LD visa renewal or LD Temporary residence card.
3.1- Which basic documents required for extension or LD visa renewal or LD Temporary residence card
- NA5 form for visa extension/ visa renewal;
- NA6 and NA8 forms for Temporary residence card.
- Work permit or work permit free written confirmation;
- Origin passport with valid LD Visa or DN visa;
- Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system;
- LD Visa or DN visa approval letter;
- Enclosed documents which prove legal status of inviting company; condition for visa extension or renewal;…
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4- How much for Vietnam LD visa
- Click here for Vietnam LD visa approval letter;
- Click here for visa extension, visa renewal;
- Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
Foreigners having LD temporary residence cards may invite or sponsor following relatives to visit Vietnam: parents or children over 18 years of age with VR visa can valid upto 6 months; spouse or children below 18 years of age with upto 12-month TT visa or upto 3-year TRC.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :