Basic documents for Tourism visa (L visa) and Commercial Trade visa (M):
- Passport (original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and 2 blank visa pages);
- Vietnam valid visa of stay, residence, employment or student status,…China Visa, China Visa
Supporting documents China Visa:
- Your itinerary including booking record (round trip), hotel reservation.
- Invitation letter (in Chinese) issued by a revelant entity or individual in China.
Fees China Visa :
- 90 usd for L visa
- 90 usd for M visa
Note China Visa :
- Non-Vietnamese people must in person apply for China visa at the Consulate- General of China in HCMC (175 Hai Ba Trung St, Dist 3, HCMC)
- The invitation letter maybe in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout but the the consulate officer can require applicant’s the original one.
- The consular officer can require the applicant to provide other documents or supplementary materials.
- The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
- contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
China Visa – China Visa – China Visa - China Visa - China Visa
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VisaVietnamOnline.AuLacTravel
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AulactravelVisa
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/dichvuxuatnhapcanh
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/101671011287562190098/posts
WordPress : https://immigrationservicesvietnam.wordpress.com
Blogger : http://immigrationervicesvietnam.blogspot.com/
Slideshare : https://www.slideshare.net/xuatnhapcanh
HONOUR TO SERVE